9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
8 Nights Accommodation
Awesome Group Leader
Help with Onward Travel
Bangkok River Cruise
Visit Ancient Temples
Thai Cooking Class
Khao Sok National Park
Kayaking & Tubing
Island Trip & Snorkelling
Muay Thai or Yoga Experience
Departure & Return
8 Soi Phra-arthit Rd. ถนน พระอาทิตย์, ซอย ชนะสงคราม แขวง ชนะสงคราม เขตพระนคร กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200, Thailand
Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY INTRO Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Thai Intro - 9 Day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Thai Intro - 9 Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Thai Intro - 9 Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Thai Intro - 9 Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Thai Intro - 9 Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBangkokRail Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaMulti-day Tours - PattayaRail Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinMulti-day Tours - Hua HinRail Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
BanglamphuNational Museum of Royal Barges Koh Kret (Ko Kret)Art in Paradise BangkokWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Ancient City Museum Siam SquareGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Calypso CabaretWat KalayanamitAbhisek Dusit Throne HallLumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Taling Chan Floating MarketLumpinee Boxing StadiumKidZania BangkokChatuchak MarketWat Suthat ThepwararamMarble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)Amphawa Floating MarketCentral World Plaza