- This class gives you the freedom to choose which dishes you make
- Classes for everyone—vegan and vegetarian menus available
- A small-group class means a more personalized experience
- Hassle-free experience—eat everything you prepare in the class
Departure & Return
Meet at the top of the stairs for exit 1. Look out for guide holding a 'Jimmy's Kitchen' sign.
Come directly by taxi or drive yourself.
We'll call a taxi for you to get back.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jimmy's Kitchen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Thai Cooking Class.