- Ideal for foodies—learn to make classic Thai recipes in Bangkok
- Take a Tuk Tuk ride to a local market to select the freshest ingredients
- Create up to four dishes and take the recipes home with you
- Small-group class ensures personalized attention from your instructor
Departure & Return
The building is on the Sipsamhang Road, opposite to the Baworn Niwet Temple, but the entrance is at the back. Please use the rear entrance of the building by walking to the small alley next to the Chinese Shrine (San Chao Por Khao Tok) or Domino's Pizza on Kraisi Road. Then, turn right. You will see the entrance at the end of the alley. Location on Google map: 13.760898, 100.499291
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear closed-toe/heel shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty. The market is a little bit wet and muddy.
- Please be advised that menu is decided by the instructor prior to the date of travel
- Not recommended for participants with back/legs problems
- Not wheelchair accessible, there are stairs in the kitchen
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maliwan Thai Cooking Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Thai Cooking Class with Market Visit by Maliwan.