- Learn about the culinary heritage of Thailand
- Hear insightful commentary from the instructor-chef
- Cooking instruction and lunch is provided
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Bangkok metropolitan area.
Pick up/Drop off can also be arranged at
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 7 and younger are not allowed.
- Tour operated every day except Sunday and Public holidays
- If you have any dietary requirements, please indicate your preferences when I Asia contacts you
- Choice of morning of afternoon class
- Complimentary Shuttle pick up service from Most of Hotels in Centre Bangkok Areas (Subject to availability) or meeting point In front of McDonald at Amarin Plaza (BTS Chidlom Station)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Thai Cooking Class Tour at Baipai Thai Cooking School.