3 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the heat of Bangkok by cooling off at the water features of Siam Park City with the ease of a pre-booked ticket. The water park features rides and attractions such as a wave pool, water slides, lazy river, children's playground, a small zoo, a botanical garden, and more. Spend the day in comfort with facilities provided that include changing rooms, food shops, shuttle buses, and swimsuit rental.
- Guaranteed admission ticket to Siam Park City
- Family-friendly activity suitable for all ages
- Self-guided experience
- Known as Asia's largest waterpark
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
11/22/2018 - 11/13/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child Rates - Height less than 130 cm
- Infant Rates - Height less than 100 cm - free of charge
- Not valid for Thai citizens
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siam Amazing Park - Amusement and Water Park Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Siam Amazing Park - Amusement and Water Park Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siam Amazing Park - Amusement and Water Park Day Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Siam Amazing Park - Amusement and Water Park Day Tour
3 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksBangkokSkip-the-Line Tours - PattayaTheme Parks - PattayaWater Parks - PattayaAttractions & Museums - PattayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Hua HinTheme Parks - Hua HinWater Parks - Hua HinAttractions & Museums - Hua HinSkip-the-Line Tours - Ko ChangTheme Parks - Ko ChangWater Parks - Ko ChangAttractions & Museums - Ko ChangCategory
Abhisek Dusit Throne HallPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Bangkok National MuseumArt in Paradise BangkokDream WorldSiam Niramit BangkokSampeng Market Lumpinee Boxing StadiumSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Democracy Monument Vimanmek MansionBang Pa-In Royal PalaceKhao Yai National ParkAlpine Golf ClubSiam Amazing ParkRajadamnern Stadium Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Erawan ShrineSky Bar