3 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Escape the heat of Bangkok by cooling off at the water features of Siam Park City with the ease of a pre-booked ticket. The water park features rides and attractions such as a wave pool, water slides, lazy river, children's playground, a small zoo, a botanical garden, and more. Spend the day in comfort with facilities provided that include changing rooms, food shops, shuttle buses, and swimsuit rental.
- Guaranteed admission ticket to Siam Park City
- Family-friendly activity suitable for all ages
- Self-guided experience
- Known as Asia's largest waterpark
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child Rates - Height less than 130 cm
- Infant Rates - Height less than 100 cm - free of charge
- Not valid for Thai citizens
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siam Amazing Park - Amusement and Water Park Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Siam Amazing Park - Amusement and Water Park Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siam Amazing Park - Amusement and Water Park Day Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksBangkokSkip-the-Line Tours - PattayaTheme Parks - PattayaWater Parks - PattayaAttractions & Museums - PattayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Hua HinTheme Parks - Hua HinWater Parks - Hua HinAttractions & Museums - Hua HinSkip-the-Line Tours - Ko ChangTheme Parks - Ko ChangWater Parks - Ko ChangAttractions & Museums - Ko ChangCategory
Phra Sumen FortSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Bangkok National MuseumKhao Yai National ParkMOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Phahurat Market (Little India)Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Erawan MuseumVimanmek MansionKidZania BangkokKhlong Toei Market Ancient City Museum Flow House Bangkok SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldAlpine Golf ClubBridge on the River KwaiBangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Baiyoke Sky TowerWat KalayanamitSri Mariamman Temple