7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Easily downloadable App with useful QR Positioning Code
Audio guide in English, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai, and Bahasa (Malay/Indonesian)
Audio on buses and App regularly updated according to ‘what’s happening’ in the area
Complimentary Wi-Fi on the buses
Add Ons (discounts to various events and activities added at appropriate times)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket - 1 Day Pass (Valid from the time of first use)
- Ticket - 2 Day Pass with Entrance Ticket to Museum Siam or Bangkok Canals hop on hop off Boat Ticket (Valid from the time of first use)
- Ticket - 3 Day Pass with Entrance Ticket to Museum Siam AND Bangkok Canals hop on hop off Boat Ticket (Valid from the time of first use)
- Children 6 and under go free
- Child Rate, applicable 7 to 11 years, half of standard adult rates
- Several interconnecting Stops allow passengers to change to another Route
- Buses run approximately every 30-40 minutes (depending on traffic conditions). The location of the next bus can be monitored on your mobile phone using QR Positioning Code
- Bus Stops can be identified by large, orange, City Hop signage
- Manned booths which are indoor and air-conditioned located at MBK, RiverCity (co Van Kessel), in front of Chic Hostel (Hua Lamphong), Museum Siam, CentralWorld, Mahanakorn Tower, Donki Mall & Chinatown.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- **PLEASE NOTE: from 14 March until further notice, Siam Hop regrets to advise that the Shopping Route and Entertainment Route will cease operating**
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siam Hop - Hop On Hop Off Bus?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Siam Hop - Hop On Hop Off Bus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Siam Hop - Hop On Hop Off Bus?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Siam Hop - Hop On Hop Off Bus?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffPub ToursBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBangkokFood Tours - PattayaHop on Hop Off - PattayaPub Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaAudio Guides - PattayaMarkets - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinHop on Hop Off - Hua HinPub Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinAudio Guides - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangHop on Hop Off - Ko ChangPub Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangAudio Guides - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangCategory
Amphawa Floating MarketAsiatique The RiverfrontWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Abhisek Dusit Throne HallGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Suan Pakkad PalaceWat Suthat ThepwararamBridge on the River KwaiBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Sampeng Market Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Khao Yai National ParkBang Pa-In Royal PalaceSiam SquareDusit PalaceKhao San RoadSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldFlow House Bangkok Bangkok NANTA TheatreNational Museum of Royal Barges