- Check out key Bangkok landmarks after dark
- Sip an included welcome drink upon arrival
- Set menu features multiple courses of Thai cuisine
- Depart from a central location close to transport and top attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point: River City Shopping Mall Pier 2 Address: 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24 Khwaeng Talat Noi Khet Samphanthawong Bangkok 10100 Directions: Next to Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel Dates: See Availability Return point: Returns back to River City
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No Infant meals available
- Any special dietary requirements must be advised well in advance of boarding
- The Dinner Cruise is wheelchair accessible, however, there is a small number of steps to board the boat and to move to the dining area in which a wheelchair will have to be lifted by those traveling with the wheelchair bound person. Boat crew cannot be expected to lift person in wheelchair.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this unlikely event occur.).
- The Apsara Dinner Cruise departs at 8.00pm
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to departure at the Pier, Gate 2, behind River City Shopping Mall. Please note that the boat will not wait for any passenger running late. It is advised passengers reach River City with plenty of time to spare.
- River City is next to the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel.
- Dress Code: Casual cocktail attire (slacks, a skirt, or a dress). No shorts or open-toe shoes are allowed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased on board and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Apsara Dinner Cruise By Banyan Tree.