- Full-day private Ayutthaya and Bang Pa-In Summer Palace from Bangkok
- Discover the ancient Siam capital of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore nearby historic sites including Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon and Bang Pa-In Summer Palace
- Learn more about Thailand’s fascinating ancient history from an expert guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel / hostel / guesthouse is not listed. Please send us a message with pick up details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code for the summer palace is long trousers and covered shoulders (t-shirt is fine).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Asia Tours Co., Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.