8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the sights of Bangkok with your own guide on this private city tour. You can customize your itinerary to visit the attractions that interest you, such as the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), the Grand Palace, markets, or museums.
- Private Bangkok city tour
- Create your itinerary by choose from a list of major landmarks, markets, and museums provided by a private guide
- Perhaps visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), go shopping, or enjoy a Thai massage—it's up to you
- Travel by private vehicle
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Private transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Entrance Tickets (Any)
Pick up from Cruise Station or Airport (additional charges occurs).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name with address to arrange pick up. If you arrive by Cruise / Airport, there will be additional charges. Tour will take place only within Bangkok city (not to the floating market) and please cover body to go inside the temples.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please cover your shoulders and knees and this is the requirement for to enter all the temples.
- You will be visiting attraction only within Bangkok city (25 KM radious).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Floating market or any attraction away from Bangkok is not allowed.
- If pick up from Cruise / Airport, additional charges may occur.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YTS Holidays Co. Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangkok Private Customizable Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangkok Private Customizable Guided Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Bang RakDream WorldSampeng Market KidZania BangkokWat KalayanamitLine Village BangkokMBK Center Dusit PalaceErawan ShrineBridge on the River KwaiPhahurat Market (Little India)Siam Niramit BangkokSky BarSukhumvit Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)AyutthayaKoh Kret (Ko Kret)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldSri Mariamman Temple