- Visit three of the most famous temples in Bangkok on your own private tour
- Visit 'Wat Pho'—the temple of the Reclining Buddha, the largest Buddha in Bangkok
- Explore the temple of the Golden Buddha, made of solid gold, at Wat Traimit
- Visit 'Wat Benchamabophit—the majestic Marble Temple, made of Italian marble
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from all hotels in the city center of Bangkok.
Departure Point: Pick up from Bangkok city hotels 20 - 45 minutes prior to the departure time
Return point: Returns back to your hotel.
Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
What To Expect
Wander through the local Chinatown as you make your way to Wat Pho, where the impressive reclining Buddha stretches some 150 feet (46 meters) across the temple. The largest in Bangkok, it is a truly memorable site.
Finally, head to Wat Benchamabophit—an impressive marble temple built out of slabs imported from Italy. Your guide shares stories and insight into the rich detailing that makes this wat a truly iconic stop.
From here you go to the Gems Gallery where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Dress Code: There is a strict dress code for visiting the Grand Palace. The Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to not wear bright colors
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour of Bangkok's Temples Including Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho).
- "This tour is a perfect option if you don’t want to get up early in the morning and don’t want to waste the whole day in Bangkok only on one tour." See review