- Private, 4-hour evening tour of Bangkok with dinner
- Enjoy dinner alongside the Chao Phraya River, with views of Wat Arun
- Drive around Bangkok’s old quarters by private vehicle with your guide
- See top city landmarks like the Grand Palace illuminated at night
- Browse Pak Klong Talad, one of the biggest markets in the region
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels at/near Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
What To Expect
Continue on a long-tail boat, sailing up Chao Phraya River with great views of the buildings and temples lit up at night. Disembark at Wat Arun pier and walk through the market down to Riva Arun to enjoy a cocktail.
Afterward, have dinner at a riverside restaurant featuring signature Thai dishes a la carte. Dine alongside the Chao Phraya River with the Wat Arun and city skyline as your backdrop.
Afterward, take stroll through the temple grounds of Wat Pho. (Please note that the Reclining Buddha is closed in the evenings.)
Continue by tuk tuk to Pak Klong Talad, one of the biggest markets in the region. Browse the wide selection of flowers, fresh vegetables and Thai herbs and spices. Your tour will conclude with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual. Shorts and flip-flops are not permitted in the restaurant
- One glass of cocktail included at Riva Arun.
- Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and/or drop-off from hotels at/near Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho is not open at night.
- Riva Arun has no elevator, so need to walk the stairs to the rooftop, alternative sky bar can be used in case needed at Sala Rattanakosin
- The table will be pre-booked outside, but if raining, it will be assigned inside.
- Traffic can be bad during rush hour 17.00-20.00 hrs, so this tour is not recommended for clients staying at hotels in the Sukhumvit area
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exotissimo Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Bangkok Evening Experience with Thai Dinner by Chao Phraya River.