- Flexible tour for your private group
- Visit the Summer Palace of the Siamese royalty
- Explore historic Ayutthaya temples and take a boat ride around Ayutthaya island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bangkok
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Bangkok.
- Bangkok Intl Airport, 999 Bangna - Trad Road, Racha Thewa Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Bangkok 10540 Thailand
- Khlong Toei Port
What To Expect
Continue to Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, a temple that was once the holiest site in the royal palace destroyed by the Burmese in 1767. Walk through the crumbling stupas and religious buildings, then make another temple stop at the Temple of the Great Relic, or Wat Mahathat. You’ll find more classic Ayutthaya architecture here, as well as the head from a stone Buddha image, now entirely surrounded by roots of a holy bodhi tree.
Pause for lunch (own expense) at a riverside restaurant, where you can dine with views of boats on the river. Following your meal, take a laid-back boat cruise around the island, passing local homes built out over the water. Cap off your meal with some sweet roti sai mai, known locally as “Ayutthaya cotton candy,” then visit one final temple, the lesser-known Wat Worachettharam, a historic landmark you can see without the crowds. This full-day tour concludes with a return trip to Bangkok, and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by From Bangkok: Magical Day Tour to Ayutthaya with Private Transport.