Explore our promoted experiences
- See the best of Kanchanaburi province without planning a thing
- Ride a long-tail boat to a traditional floating market
- Walk on the famous bridge on the River Kwai and visit a WWII cemetery and museum
- Sleep right above the rushing River Kwai at a floating jungle resort
- Taste regional cuisine with all included meals
- Private guide and transportation for a comfortable and personalized tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed. Please let us know where we can pick you up at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Asia Tours Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private 3-Day River Kwai, Floating Market and Erawan Waterfalls Tour.