10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Take a break from Bangkok’s hustle on this small-group door-to-door adventure, which simply can’t be done in a day on public transport. Spend the morning swimming and taking pictures at the 7-tiered Erawan Waterfall, then enjoy a picnic in the national park. Finish with a ride on the Burma Railway (Death Railway), built by Allied prisoners during World War II, and a look at the Bridge on the River Kwai.
- See Erawan Waterfall, ride Death Railway, and visit the River Kwai bridge
- Savor a picnic lunch with water and fresh fruit in Erawan National Park
- Small-group tour means a more intimate experience and less waiting
- Picks up and drops at your hotel, saving you time and stress
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Train ticket- Death Railway
Departure & Return
Soi Rambuttri, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiyzo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 140215P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaNature and Wildlife - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaPhotography Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinNature and Wildlife - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinPhotography Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangNature and Wildlife - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangPhotography Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
LopburiBaipai Thai Cooking SchoolBang RakBangkok NANTA TheatreKhao Yai National ParkAyutthayaWat Suthat ThepwararamKidZania BangkokLumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Erawan MuseumAncient City Museum Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Rajadamnern Stadium Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Chatuchak MarketCentral World Plaza Sampeng Market