2 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
A world of activities and culture await at the Ancient City Museum (Muang Boran) in Samut Prakan, just outside Bangkok. Prebook tickets to the 240-acre (100-hectare) outdoor museum and discover lovingly recreated temples, palaces, and ruins from 10 different eras of Thai history, as well as dances and cultural performances. Your ticket includes tram rides, bike hire, audio guide, and shuttle service from the Kheha BTS Skytrain station (weekends only).
- Discover Thai history, culture and architecture at the Ancient City Museum
- Get around the site by tram, on foot, or by bicycle
- Enjoy audio commentary in your choice of five different languages
- Ticket-only package lets you choose when you arrive and how long you spend
Saved to wishlist!
Entry Ticket to Muangboran, Ancient Thailand in Samut Prakan
Tram use (except on Bank Holidays and Public Holidays)
VAT for ticket and for vehicle use
Audio commentary in several foreign languages (English, Mandarin, Korean, Russian, Thai)
Transportation to/from the Park
Any personal expenses, such as lunch, snacks, etc.
Golf Carts (Available to rent. Must be over 18yrs. Must show Thai or International Drivers Licence)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAncient City (Mueang Boran), 296/1 Moo7 Sukhumvit Road, Bangpoo Subdistrict, Samut Prakan 10280 Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tram is not in use on Public Holidays or Bank Holidays
- This rate for foreigners only
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Muangboran, Thailand's Ancient City- Samut Prakan Province ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Muangboran, Thailand's Ancient City- Samut Prakan Province ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Muangboran, Thailand's Ancient City- Samut Prakan Province ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Muangboran, Thailand's Ancient City- Samut Prakan Province ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90546P150
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBangkokSkip-the-Line Tours - PattayaAttractions & Museums - PattayaSkip-the-Line Tours - Hua HinAttractions & Museums - Hua HinSkip-the-Line Tours - Ko ChangAttractions & Museums - Ko ChangCategory
Jim Thompson House MuseumSky BarAyutthayaBridge on the River KwaiTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Siam SquareWat Suthat ThepwararamDusit PalaceArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Golden Mount (Wat Saket)Siam Niramit BangkokAbhisek Dusit Throne HallBaipai Thai Cooking SchoolNational Museum of Royal Barges Dream WorldCentral World Plaza Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Bang Pa-In Royal PalaceKidZania BangkokSri Mariamman Temple