Are you interested in?
682 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1702 Tours & Activities
Asiatique The Riverfront Tours
57 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and service fees included
Tips and gratuities
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort, 257 1-3 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khwaeng Samre, Khet Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
2: Sathon Pier, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Menu subject to be changed
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased on board and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- ** Should you prefer to board Manohra at Taksin Pier it should be noted that this is just a public pier and it does not have Manohra staff based there (should you feel you may need some assistance or guidance, etc. at time of boarding we do recommend boarding at Anantara Riverside Resort Pier which is manned.
- **Minimum of 10 passengers are required for this Dinner Cruise to operate. If the minimum of 10 passengers has not been reached by the day before the Activity, those with a booking will be contacted and advised cruise will not operate and given choice of Alternative Date or Full Refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manohra Luxurious Dinner Cruise by Anantara Bangkok?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Manohra Luxurious Dinner Cruise by Anantara Bangkok?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Manohra Luxurious Dinner Cruise by Anantara Bangkok?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manohra Luxurious Dinner Cruise by Anantara Bangkok?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend this trip if you want a peaceful , quiet evening." See review
Product code: 90546P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWater ToursDinner CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaDining Experiences - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaDinner Cruises - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinDining Experiences - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinDinner Cruises - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangDining Experiences - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangDinner Cruises - Ko ChangCategory
Maeklong Railway MarketLopburiSuan Pakkad PalaceKhlong Saen SaepLumpini Park (Lumphini Park)Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Democracy Monument Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Bang Pa-In Royal PalaceGolden Mount (Wat Saket)MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Khao San RoadCalypso CabaretSri Mariamman TemplePhra Sumen FortBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Abhisek Dusit Throne HallLumpinee Boxing StadiumSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)