7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from your hotel as long as you're in the pickup radius. Let us know your
hotel name before purchasing for this tour. Thanks!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ForeverVacation Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Maeklong Railway & Floating Market Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Maeklong Railway & Floating Market Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Maeklong Railway & Floating Market Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Maeklong Railway & Floating Market Tour (Private & All-Inclusive)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 227572P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMarketsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaArchaeology Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinArchaeology Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangArchaeology Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Madame Tussauds BangkokBTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)Dusit PalaceTemple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Vimanmek MansionArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Siam Niramit BangkokWat KalayanamitPak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Khao Yai National ParkAsiatique The RiverfrontSky BarDemocracy Monument Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Central World Plaza KidZania BangkokKhlong Toei Market Calypso CabaretRajadamnern Stadium