Explore our promoted experiences
- If you’re only visiting Bangkok, this tour offers a unique view of the country beyond
- Focus on taste, not transport, with return hotel transfers included
- Impress friends and family back home with your newfound knowledge of Thai cuisine
- Take the perfect photo to remember Thailand at the Heaw Narok Waterfall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup is available from most central Bangkok hotels. You will be able to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Hotel pick up may be 30-60 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- Minimum 2 Adults needed to operate this tour 1 passenger can still book the tour, but is subject to space availability. If there are not enough passengers on the day, the tour will be cancelled and you will be issued a full refund
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by 2 paying adult.
- Baby seat is on a request basis.
- Wear good walking shoes and comfortable clothing
- Vegetarian option available. Please advise at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart condition, high blood pressure or congenital disease For insurance purposes, must provide full list of names as they appear on Passport
- The lunch you will prepare will be:
- Som Tam
- Pad Thai
- Tom Yum Goong
- Pad Kra Pao Gai
- Pad Pak Bung Fai Daeng
- menu subject to change without warning
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children rate applies only when sharing with paying 2 Adults
- For insurance purposes, must provide full list of names as they appear on Passport
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Khao Yai National Park & Thai Cooking Experience.