10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Most travelers know Kanchanaburi, a little town about 90 miles (145 kilometers) from Bangkok, for the Bridge on the River Kwai. See this and so much more on this action-packed door-to-door guided tour. Visit the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery and the JEATH War Museum, then ride the Death Railway over the bridge. After a Thai lunch by the river, ride a bamboo raft and stop at pretty Sai Yok Noi Waterfall.
- Kanchanaburi highlights day trip, including the Bridge on the River Kwai
- Ride the Death Railway over the notorious bridge, built by prisoners of war
- Stay fueled with a Thai buffet lunch on the shores of the River Kwai
- Picks up and drops off direct from central Bangkok hotels, saving you time
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
All Entry Tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointRambuttri Alley, Soi Rambuttri, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up-drop off offered for hotels within 4.5 KM Bangkok city center.
Other locations you can come to the tour meeting point Soi Rambuttri or pay additional cost for private pick up-drop off
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiyzo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kanchanaburi Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kanchanaburi Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kanchanaburi Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kanchanaburi Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 140215P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaNature and Wildlife - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinNature and Wildlife - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangNature and Wildlife - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Baiyoke Sky TowerSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldCalypso CabaretMadame Tussauds BangkokSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Siam SquareNational Museum of Royal Barges Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Bridge on the River KwaiArt in Paradise BangkokAmphawa Floating MarketGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Phra Sumen FortKhao Yai National ParkBanglamphuErawan MuseumJim Thompson House MuseumErawan ShrineAbhisek Dusit Throne Hall