- Private 3-hour street food tour of Bangkok
- Taste some of Thailand's favorite dishes
- Visit a large fresh market to see a range of foods and get great photo ops
- Discover great street food purveyors in Bangkok
- Learn from a local food expert about Thai cuisine
- Enough food samples to make up a meal
Departure & Return
Kamphaeng Phet Road - Bangkok
What To Expect
Wake up your taste buds with the yam pack salad, followed by a classic green curry dish served with either steamed rice or rice noodles. Next, snack on freshly cooked banana fritters, a popular sweet treat.
Take a stroll through the bustling aisles of Or Tor Kor market, considered one of the world's best fresh markets. Check out the array of fresh fruits and vegetables, fish and meat, snack foods, and ready-to-eat dishes, then sample the satay: a skewer with grilled beef or chicken accompanied by a rich peanut sauce. Continue with a tasting of pad Thai — the famous stir-fried rice noodle dish, then bite into succulent fish cakes with Thai sweet chili sauce on top.
Your guide shares informative commentary throughout your tour, and includes samples of fruit juice, fresh fruit, and mango sticky rice for dessert. Your guide can personalize the food tour to your interests so that you experience the best of Bangkok's rich street food culture.
After three hours, your tour ends at Coffee Model in central Bangkok.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Opportunity to change the itinerary: let your guide know your wishes at the beginning of the tour or contact them after booking. Contact details will be shared in the confirmation email.
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok's Local Flavors: Thai Street Food Tour.