8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Boat ride to and inside Floating Market (THB200)
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Entrance fees (Grand Palace & Wat Phra Kaew THB500)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick-up from Khaosan Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to a meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TripGuru Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Palace, Damnoen Floating Market & Maeklong Railway Market Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Palace, Damnoen Floating Market & Maeklong Railway Market Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Palace, Damnoen Floating Market & Maeklong Railway Market Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Palace, Damnoen Floating Market & Maeklong Railway Market Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Khlong Saen SaepAyutthayaJim Thompson House MuseumWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Baiyoke Sky TowerTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)KidZania BangkokBangkok National MuseumErawan MuseumMaeklong Railway MarketErawan ShrineCentral World Plaza Khao Yai National ParkSampeng Market Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Taling Chan Floating MarketBridge on the River KwaiAlpine Golf ClubLumpini Park (Lumphini Park)BTS Skytrain (Bangkok Mass Transit System)