11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Bangkok is one of Thailand’s most captivating cities, but you don’t have to stay in the capital to take in the highlights. On this full-day private or group tour from Pattaya, visit the Grand Palace, the Golden Buddha, and Wat Po; cruise across the Chao Phraya River; and explore vibrant Chinatown. Tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Buffet lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Tours and transfers by air-conditioned transportation with driver and Professional English speaking guide
Buffet lunch included (food only)
Boat trip over the Chao Phraya River
All taxes and service fees included
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Hotel accommodation in Pattaya
Supplements for transfers outside Pattaya city centre; this includes any cruise port, Jomtien, Na-Jomtien, Chonburi, Si Racha, the Sattahip region as well as the airport.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from selected resorts in Pattaya city by your guide and driver .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The joined tour option is only operated with a guaranteed 6 guest minimum. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Conservative attire is recommended when going on this tour as we include the Grand Palace is included. No exposed shoulder or knees, as well short pants and tank tops are not acceptable as entrance to the Grand Palace may be prohibited when not conforming to these dress regulations.
- The drive to/from Bangkok is approximately 2-2.5 hours, dependent upon traffic conditions.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- According to regulations set by the Port Authority of Thailand, we are unable to pick-up and drop off customers from main cruise ports such as the Laem Chabang Cruise Terminal in Chonburi. Special permits are required to enter the cruise terminal premises.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private or Group Bangkok Tour from Pattaya With Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private or Group Bangkok Tour from Pattaya With Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private or Group Bangkok Tour from Pattaya With Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8084P506
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)Bang RakBangkok National MuseumWat KalayanamitSky BarGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Erawan ShrineAyutthayaLine Village BangkokSampeng Market Baipai Thai Cooking SchoolSukhumvit MBK Center Alpine Golf ClubSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldCentral World Plaza Dusit PalacePrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)