Departure & Return
Meet out the front of MBK at the Siam Hop-on Hop-off Booth at 9.30am. Recommend that passengers be at the Booth at least 10minutes before this time, as the bus cannot wait for late-comers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary. Unfortunately no Infant Seats. Price for children aged 2-11 years applies only when they are accompanied with 2 paying adults.
- There are strict Dress Code for visiting the Grand Palace as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site.
- Dress Code: Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves (no tank tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, bare knees, etc.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- If you choose the Heritage Route, buses run every 30-40 minutes, between 9 AM to 8.20 PM.
- If you choose the CBD Route, buses run every 30-40 minutes, between 10 AM to 9 PM.
- If you choose the Shopping Route, buses run every hour from 10 AM then every 2 hours from 1 PM to 9 PM
- If you choose the Entertainment Route, buses run every hour from 9.50 AM then every 2 hours from 12.50 PM to 8.50 PM.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Tour commences at Siam Hop Booth at MBK Shopping Centre at 9.30am sharp. It is recommended that you are there at least 10minutes before this time. The Bus cannot wait if you are running late.
- **PLEASE NOTE: from 14 March until further notice, Siam Hop regrets to advise that the Shopping Route and Entertainment Route will cease operating**
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff