1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape from the city to the beach without having to leave Bangkok by booking your admission ticket for Flow House Bangkok in advance. Prebooking your pass means that you’ll avoid waiting in line on the day and head straight inside the urban beach club, which is home to activities such as surfing and other board sports.
- Stay cool at Flow House Bangkok with an advance admission pass
- An ideal choice for thrill seekers and families
- Choose an entry time to suit your schedule
- Upgrade to include hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
1 - hours Session for Ride.
All Equipment & Instruction included!
Hotel pick up & drop off (if option is chosen).
Hotel pick up and drop off (if option is not chosen).
Lockers, Towel & swimming attire.
Food & Beverages.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you have chosen the option for hotel pick up then please send us your hotel name with address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be advised that FlowRider single lane requires 3 or more riders.
- Opening of the 2nd lanes requires 6 or more riders.
- Wave Sessions Start promptly every hour on the hour. We open every day : 11am – 10pm. (Last session 9pm).
- Make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your reservation hour to ensure you get your full hour on the wave! Every surfer must check-in and all first-timers must sign the Waiver Form. (Please be advised that FlowRider single lane requires 3 or more riders.)
- FlowRider is an extreme sport that can result in serious injuries. Riders assume all risks of injury.
- Fully completed liability form is required for first time riders and may be required for repeat riders.
- All new riders are required to complete at least 3 BodyBoard runs before being allowed to do stand-up Surfing. This is in order to familiarise yourself with the strength of the wave and learn some preliminary FlowRider skills.
- All new Riders are required to complete a Flow House Waiver/Registration form on arrival and before their Wave Session begins.
- You must be over 107cm (42″) to bodyboard on the FlowRider
- You must be over 133cm (52″) to ride standup on the FlowRider or to ride the FlowBarrel
- Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo Identification presents to sign off
- You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water
- Do not participate if you have had any recent surgery or illness, Heart condition, Neck, back and bone ailments, if you suffer high blood pressure or aneurysms, if you are under influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YTS Holidays Co. Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBangkokSailing - PattayaSailing - Hua HinSailing - Ko ChangCategory
Khlong Saen SaepErawan ShrineCentral World Plaza Sri Mariamman TempleDream WorldBridge on the River KwaiAlpine Golf ClubGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Bangkok NANTA TheatreWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat) Sampeng Market Artist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Tha Kha Floating MarketArt in Paradise BangkokMaeklong Railway MarketBaipai Thai Cooking SchoolSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Vimanmek MansionWat KalayanamitSiam Square