4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Benefit from an evening tour of Bangkok’s Chinatown district to discover the great street food and other highlights of this lively neighborhood. Your guide takes you by ferry on the Chao Phraya River to the flower market, with views of majestic temples along the way. Have dinner of typical Thai dishes from street stalls in Chinatown, explore Khao San and Rambuttri Roads, then relax with a foot massage.
- Experience Bangkok up close by ferry, tuk-tuk, and on foot
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Includes dinner in Chinatown and a drink on Khao San Road
- 30-minute foot massage, and transport by ferry and tuk-tuk provided
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Chao Phraya Express Boat
Visit to the Flower Market and lotus folding
Tuk-tuk ride in Bangkok
Streetfood dinner in Chinatown
Foot massage (30 minutes)
1 softdrink or 1 small bottle of beer
An unforgettable Typical Bangkok experience
Hotel pick up & drop off
Departure & Return
Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Soi Rambuttri, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience Typical Thailand at Night including Streetfood Dinner & Foot Massage?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience Typical Thailand at Night including Streetfood Dinner & Foot Massage?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience Typical Thailand at Night including Streetfood Dinner & Foot Massage?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience Typical Thailand at Night including Streetfood Dinner & Foot Massage?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesTuk Tuk Tours Water ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBangkokFood Tours - PattayaUnique Experiences - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaStreet Food Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinUnique Experiences - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinStreet Food Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangUnique Experiences - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangStreet Food Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Suan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)BanglamphuPhahurat Market (Little India)Bang RakAmphawa Floating MarketMarble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)Maeklong Railway MarketLopburiFlow House Bangkok Alpine Golf ClubTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Abhisek Dusit Throne HallBaiyoke Sky TowerVimanmek MansionArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Sukhumvit Temple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)MBK Center Khao Yai National Park