10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Tumbling in seven stunning stages through the forests of Erawan National Park around 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Bangkok, the Erawan Waterfall is one of Thailand’s most beautiful falls and an Instagram favorite. It’s not possible to get there and back in a day on public transport, but this small-group tour makes a great alternative, with a guide, lunch, and round-trip transfers from central Bangkok hotels.
- Guided Erawan Waterfall day trip from Bangkok
- Stay fueled with lunch, tropical fruit, and a bottle of water
- Numbers are capped at 15 travelers for a more personal experience
- Collects and drops direct to your hotel—meaning more time in bed
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Soi Rambuttri, Khwaeng Talat Yot, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kiyzo
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Erawan Waterfall Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Erawan Waterfall Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Erawan Waterfall Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Erawan Waterfall Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBangkokHiking - PattayaHiking - Hua HinHiking - Ko ChangCategory
Ancient City Museum Alpine Golf ClubJim Thompson House MuseumSiam Niramit BangkokLine Village BangkokWat KalayanamitBangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Suan Pakkad PalaceSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldKidZania BangkokAmphawa Floating MarketDream WorldGolden Mount (Wat Saket)Siam SquareTha Kha Floating MarketAsiatique The RiverfrontBridge on the River KwaiFlow House Bangkok MBK Center Phra Sumen Fort