12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The Damnoen Saduak floating market and the WWII sites of Kanchanaburi are two of the most popular day trip destinations from Bangkok—this tour visits both in one day. Cruise around the floating market on a longtail boat, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, then visit the JEATH war museum and the Death Railway bridge in Kanchanaburi and learn how the notorious railway was built by Allied POWs in WWII.
- Guided cruise of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Learn about the Death Railway at the JEATH war museum
- Delicious Thai-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bangkok hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
English speaking licensed guide
Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
Boat trip to the Floating Markets
Items of a personal nature
Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Departure & Return
128/72 Phayathai Rd, thung phayathai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Child Policy : Child over than 120 cm will be charged as adult rate
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Driver can be late by 15-30 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel
- You can also join our tours at BANGKOK METTING PIONTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Bridge on The River Kwai Tour from Bangkok?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Bridge on The River Kwai Tour from Bangkok?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Bridge on The River Kwai Tour from Bangkok?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Bridge on The River Kwai Tour from Bangkok?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There were a few cafes to go in but not much else." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)KidZania BangkokBanglamphuLopburiTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Khlong Toei Market Bang RakCalypso CabaretSiam Amazing ParkSukhumvit Abhisek Dusit Throne HallLine Village BangkokNational Museum of Royal Barges Bangkok National MuseumAmphawa Floating MarketCentral World Plaza Koh Kret (Ko Kret)Democracy Monument Alpine Golf ClubWat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat)