1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience vibrant Damnern Saduak floating market on this day-long private tour of Bangkok’s most memorable sights. Pass through dramatic rice paddies and salt fields, and meet traditional artisans on your way to the market, where vendors in wooden boats sell the fruits and vegetables they’ve brought from the countryside. After dining in this atmospheric setting, immerse yourself in Bangkok’s vivid history. Step aboard a river boat into the heart of the city, then explore the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, considered the most sacred in Thailand.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arlymear Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Damnern Saduak Floating Market, Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keo Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Damnern Saduak Floating Market, Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keo Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Damnern Saduak Floating Market, Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keo Tour from Bangkok?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMarketsFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaOvernight Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinOvernight Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangOvernight Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Sampeng Market Asiatique The RiverfrontKoh Kret (Ko Kret)Baiyoke Sky TowerPhra Sumen FortBanglamphuRajadamnern Stadium Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Ancient City Museum Golden Mount (Wat Saket)Alpine Golf ClubKhao Yai National ParkSri Mariamman TempleAbhisek Dusit Throne HallKhao San RoadLumpinee Boxing StadiumDream WorldSiam Amazing Park