Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience Bangkok by bike
- Perfect for active travelers
- See the city's top attractions on two wheels
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore dynamic neighborhoods by bike
Departure & Return
Co van Kessel Bangkok tours operate all of our tours from our office at River City Bangkok. We are located on the ground floor (outside mall entrance) to the right of the main mall entrance, past the Subway Sandwich shop, and next to the exit ramp of the parking garage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant/child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Leisurely bike-ride where we go off the beaten path and cycle mainly in Bangkok's back-alleys, away from traffic.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Co van Kessel Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour for anyone looking for a great way to spend a morning in Bangkok." See review