- Experience Bangkok by bike
- Perfect for active travelers
- See the city's top attractions on two wheels
- Get inside tips from a local
- Explore dynamic neighborhoods by bike
Departure & Return
Co van Kessel Bangkok Tours located on the roadside next to TOP super market
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant/child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Leisurely bike-ride where we go off the beaten path and cycle mainly in Bangkok's back-alleys, away from traffic.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Co van Kessel Bangkok tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour for anyone looking for a great way to spend a morning in Bangkok." See review