4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Bangkok’s history and heritage on a group or private, half-day guided tour that takes in the city’s finest temples. Step into the hushed grandeur of Wat Pho and light a candle beside the massive reclining Buddha, then stroll between the distinctive chedis built for four Chakri kings. Take in the architectural grace of Wat Benchamabophit, a marble temple with ornately stepped-out roofs, then discover the treasure inside Wat Trimitr, where a gleaming Buddha sits lotus style, weighed down by 5.5tons (5 tonnes) of solid gold.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
An English-speaking guide.Other languages are on request and may be subject to supplementary charges
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
All applicable taxes and service charges
Joined / Private tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking guide.
Personal expenses and gratuities (optional)
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Joint tours are operated with English and German-speaking guide on specific days of the week only.
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Bangkok areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Khao San Road, Rattanakosin, Nonthaburi, Thonburi, Minburi, both International Airports, Ratchadapisek and upper Sukhumvit (Soi 55 and further) are excluded and supplementary charges apply.
- We regret that are unable to provide pick-up and drop-off transfer services from and to apartment complexes, local guest houses or private apartments. We advise you kindly to head on your own arrangement to the nearest hotel inside the downtown Bangkok area.
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- As we enter a religious site, please follow the guide’s instructions by only going inside clearly-marked areas. These are set up for visitors and not to disturb locals when praying.
- During this tour, we will enter religious sites where a dress code may be applicable. Please dress respectfully by wearing clothing that cover the knees and shoulders, avoid wearing clothing with bright, fluorescent colours of any kind, obscene prints or pictures, beach wear or strapless sandals / flip flops. Failure to comply may result in denying access into these sites.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bangkok’s Inspiring Buddhist temples?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bangkok’s Inspiring Buddhist temples?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bangkok’s Inspiring Buddhist temples?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Bangkok’s Inspiring Buddhist temples?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok’s Inspiring Buddhist temples.
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok’s Inspiring Buddhist temples.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokBus Tours - PattayaHistorical Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
LopburiAbhisek Dusit Throne HallMBK Center Central World Plaza Koh Kret (Ko Kret)Khao Yai National ParkCalypso CabaretArt in Paradise BangkokAsiatique The RiverfrontTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Line Village BangkokBridge on the River KwaiSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldBanglamphuSky BarSuan Pakkad PalaceDusit PalaceVimanmek MansionTemple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)