- Hands-on experience led by a chef who holds a Thailand Government Dept. of skills level 1 chef certificate
- Receive access to an online recipe catalogue to recreate dishes at home
- Course content can be adjusted to suit dietary requirements
Departure & Return
We do not pick up students. All students meet at the school. 4/488 Seri Thai Rd. Soi 57 Alley 19. - All students are required to come to the school location. - Most students use the Grab Taxi phone App to reserve their taxi the night before class.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. No infant seating provided.
- Vegetarian or vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- People with food allergies need advise your chef in class so they can adjust your ingredients accordingly
- We do not have a wheelchair accessible toilet.
- Cooking class is 30-minutes to both BKK airports. You may check out of your room and bring your bags to class if you wish catch your fight after class
- Minimum participant age is 3 years
- Infants are welcome but you must take of them as we do not provide a baby sitting service.
- See our location directions map link in your voucher and show same to your driver as this is the most direct route from all popular foreigner lodgings.
- We recommend you be in your taxi by 9 am.
- Tourists travelling by Bangkok city taxi need to allow time before departure time to ask 5 or 6 taxi drivers to run their meter before you will find one that will run their meter to go anywhere. Most students use GRAB taxi app. There are a number of taxi companies operating in Bangkok and if you select to come by no meter taxi be sure you agree to the fare before getting in the taxi and they will likely come by Google Maps route not teh route on our map. They will take by the outer ring road (HWY 9) and that will add 10 km to your ride and it is a toll road.
- You can expect your ride to us to be 30 to 45 minutes and on the meter cost 150 to 220 baht. Grab taxi app and most other taxi will want to come by way of the motorway which is a toll road so less chance of traffic problems. the cost to come this way is more than by our map at near 300 baht with or without a meter plus near 60 baht for tolls.
- After class we will call a taxi to your next destination or at your option guide you the 20 baht water taxi.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chef LeeZ Thai Cooking Class
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you have the slightest interest in cooking Thai you need to do one of these courses!" See review