- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Bangkok
- Buffet lunch provided
- Boat ride and train ride tickets included
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Child rate is priced for children lower than 100cm tall. If Over 100cm, please pay the adult rates.
- If you have mobility problems, you may have difficulties getting into or out of the long-tailed speedboat. Please advise your guide of this at the commencement of the tour. Your guide will arrange for the driver to take you to the Bridge by road instead.
- At least 2 people are required for the Shared Tour to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Optional extras on train - approx. 200baht for upgrade on train which will guarantee seat (otherwise 'first-in-best-dressed') plus cold towel, drinking water OR approx. 300baht for upgrade on train which will guarantee seat (otherwise 'first-in-best-dressed') plus tea/coffee, drinking water, cold towel and certificate.
- This tour can be taken shared with other passengers OR private with own vehicle and guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Bridge on the River Kwai and Thailand-Burma Railway Tour.