5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Long tail boat to Wat Arun
Roundtrip transfers from centrally located Bangkok hotels
Food and drinks
Massage Fee as optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick Up from all hotels in the Bangkok cosmopolitan area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Price for children ages 2-11 years applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Bangkok by Boat?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Bangkok by Boat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Bangkok by Boat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Bangkok by Boat?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours Day CruisesWater ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaDay Cruises - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinDay Cruises - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinHalf-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Princess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)MOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Erawan MuseumAmphawa Floating MarketErawan ShrineSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Vimanmek MansionBang RakWat Suthat ThepwararamKhao Yai National ParkDusit PalaceKhao San RoadBangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Ancient City Museum Pak Klong Talad Flower Market (Pak Khlong Talat)Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Abhisek Dusit Throne HallAsiatique The RiverfrontBaiyoke Sky TowerSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)