Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Cycle through the streets of Bangkok, passing through markets, canals and temples on this exciting half-day tour
- Learn about the culture and customs of Bangkok
- English-speaking local guide
- Traveling in a small-group, maximum 12 passengers, allowing a unique and intimate experience
Departure & Return
Lobby of Nouvo City Hotel, 2 Samsen Rd, Soi 2, Pranakorn, Bangkok Address in Thai for taxis: Nouvo City Hotel โรงแรมนูโว ซิตี 2 ถนน สามเสน 2 บางลำพู เขต พระนคร กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn about this community dating back to the Ayutthaya period, and cross the Chao Phraya River to Thonburi to explore the waterways, small roads and back streets in this unique part of Bangkok.
Cycle across the picturesque Rama VIII Bridge then ride past the Royal Barges National Museum and pedal alongside the Khlong Bangkok Noi, a canal that eventually leads you to the magnificent Wat Arun, also known as Temple of Dawn. From this iconic landmark, follow your guide back across the river via the Memorial Bridge, constructed in 1929 to mark the city’s 150th anniversary.
You'll visit Wat Suthat before your final stop at the Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha), whose emblematic red frame represents the movement of the God Shiva.
After your morning bike tour of Bangkok, you can ask you guide for assistance getting a taxi back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gentle 20 km ride suitable for anyone who can ride a bike
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: On your tour we visit Wat Suthat, one of the city’s less visited temples, but this is one of the most important temples in terms of the city’s cultural heritage. The murals in the Viharn (or assembly hall) are some of the best and most extensive in the country, alongside those found in the Grand Palace itself. This building is also one of the oldest Rattanakosin-era buildings still standing
- The entrance fee included as part of your tour helps with maintenance and restoration of the buildings, statues and artwork within the temple as well as supporting the monks here.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Bangkok Back Street Small Group Bike Tour.