8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Bangkok with your very own tour guide during this full-day tour. Customize your own itinerary and visit Bangkok’s main attractions and some hidden gems. See the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, the floating market and much more and get around using the city’s incredible public transport system. Experience Bangkok like a local and discover the best the city has to offer.
- Explore Bangkok with your own private tour guide on this full-day tour
- Customize your own itinerary and see popular sites and hidden gems
- Visit the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Pho, and more
- Get a personalized experience with your own personal tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by tour guides.
Entrance fees to attractions
Transportation fees (While together with your guide you are required to cove these expenses of your guide)
Food and drinks (While together with your guide you are required to cove these expenses of your guide if eating together)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will receive confirmation within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please infrom at time of booking regarding your dietary requirements if there is any.
- Places of worship and some selected museums are required dress code. Knee and shoulders MUST be coverd for both men and women. No shorts and sleeveless tops allowed. Fail to comply to these requirements, you may risk refused entry.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explorenique
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during In and around Bangkok Private Tour Guide with Custom Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during In and around Bangkok Private Tour Guide with Custom Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during In and around Bangkok Private Tour Guide with Custom Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Water ToursWalking ToursMarketsFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaCity Tours - PattayaTuk Tuk Tours - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaWalking Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinBus Tours - Hua HinCity Tours - Hua HinTuk Tuk Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinWalking Tours - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Lumpinee Boxing StadiumLopburiSEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean WorldTaling Chan Floating MarketSampeng Market Bang RakKhlong Toei Market Dream WorldTiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)Democracy Monument Koh Kret (Ko Kret)Baipai Thai Cooking SchoolGiant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)Siam Amazing ParkAyutthayaTha Kha Floating MarketAbhisek Dusit Throne HallPrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)Maeklong Railway MarketSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)