- Shop for ingredients at a traditional Thai food market
- Learn to make Thai specialties like red curry, sour shrimp soup, and spring rolls
- Pick-up expert tips and techniques from a professional chef
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Chili, Cooking Class Bangkok
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Pink Chili - Half day Thai Cooking Class and Market Tour in Bangkok..