2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Travelers who are looking for a way to relax while sightseeing and enjoying a delicious meal will love this dinner cruise along Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River. See some of the city’s most beautiful and distinctive monuments along the river banks from the comfort of your boat, without getting tired and hot walking around them. Eat as much as you like at the international buffet dinner.
- Dinner, water, and coffee/tea are included
- A chilled out way to end a day of touring Bangkok—or to begin a night out
- The dress code is smart casual
- Souvenir photos will be available to purchase
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase) Confirmation will be received at time of booking Dress code is smart casual Minimum age of 18 years
Departure & Return
89 Soi Wat Suan Phlu, Khwaeng Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please note that this is a food only menu. Beverages can be purchased on board and added to the master bill as per consumption.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horizon Dinner Cruise by Shangri-La ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horizon Dinner Cruise by Shangri-La ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Horizon Dinner Cruise by Shangri-La ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horizon Dinner Cruise by Shangri-La ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesMarketsWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBangkokFood Tours - PattayaDining Experiences - PattayaDay Cruises - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaDinner Cruises - PattayaMarkets - PattayaFood Tours - Hua HinDining Experiences - Hua HinDay Cruises - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinDinner Cruises - Hua HinMarkets - Hua HinFood Tours - Ko ChangDining Experiences - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangDinner Cruises - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangCategory
Madame Tussauds BangkokKhao Yai National ParkVimanmek MansionBang RakArtist House at Klong Bang Luang (Baan Silapin)Line Village BangkokArt in Paradise BangkokLumpini Park (Lumphini Park)LopburiPrincess Mother Memorial Park (Suan Somdet Ya)KidZania BangkokMOCA Bangkok (Museum of Contemporary Art)Siam Niramit BangkokSampeng Market Ancient City Museum Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Dream WorldKhao San RoadTaling Chan Floating MarketDemocracy Monument