2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Designed for travelers looking to escape the bustle of Bangkok, this 2-day tour of the Kanchanaburi province, including a night on a floating house on the Kwai River, offers natural beauty and historic monuments in equal measure. Tick off highlights such as the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, the Burma Railway (Death Railway), and Hellfire Pass. Overnight accommodation, four meals, entrance fees, and hotel pickup are included.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation at The Floathouse River Kwai
Other meals not mentioned in the program
Optional extras available for train ride. (Seating is not guaranteed is cost. For guarantee of seating and bottle of cold water additional cost of 160THB. For guarantee of seating, tea or coffee and certificate additional costing is 300THB. Payment must be made prior to boarding train.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas:
(Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road.)
For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. (This is particularly applicable to the Kanchanaburi to Bangkok transfer where traffic conditions can be very unpredictable.)
- Minimum age 3 years
- Child rates applicable for children between 3 and 12 years old if occupying the parents’ room. If bed required, adult rate will apply
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day River Kwai Floathouse Experience from Bangkok?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day River Kwai Floathouse Experience from Bangkok?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day River Kwai Floathouse Experience from Bangkok?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day River Kwai Floathouse Experience from Bangkok?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBangkokMulti-day Tours - PattayaMulti-day Tours - Hua HinMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Baiyoke Sky TowerErawan ShrineTemple of the Great Relic (Wat Mahathat)BanglamphuChatuchak MarketKhao San RoadSuan Sampran (Sampran Riverside)Ancient City Museum Abhisek Dusit Throne HallSuan Pakkad PalaceBangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang) Siam Niramit BangkokLine Village BangkokAmphawa Floating MarketSnake Farm (Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute)Sri Mariamman TempleKidZania BangkokKhlong Saen SaepMaeklong Railway Market