- Revel in the natural scenery of Banff National Park on this photo tour
- Your guide is a National Geographic Traveler award-winning photographer
- Hot beverages, soup, and a muffin will help keep you warm in the chill
- Reserve now. This excursion is offered only limited times in the winter
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in the town of Canmore, please note the pickup times below. we only pick up guests from either the Town of Canmore or the Town of Banff. If you are not sure that you can get a pick up from your accommodation please get in touch.
- Pickup times for Canmore are roughly 6:30 AM. Please be ready and waiting outside your hotel at this time.
- Pick up times for Banff are roughly 7:00 AM. Please be ready and waiting outside your hotel at this time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Because this trip takes place in Winter without constant movement please be prepared for subfreezing weather conditions. Dress for at least 20 degrees colder than the forecast weather conditions in Banff on the day of your tour.
- Winter conditions in Banff National Park can be hazardous with lots of unstable ground and slippery ice. You will be provided with ice cleats but please wear warm winter boots with good traction.
- You will be required to sign a waiver in order to participate.
- Maximum is 6 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocky Mountain Photo Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Abraham Lake and Banff Winter Photography Tour.