8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket admission as itineraries
English-speaking guide fee 350.000IDR
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait at lobby hotel or meeting point, our driver will find you
- Husein Sastranegara Airport, Bandung Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please bring a jacket and umbrella in case it rains, use a sneakers or sandals
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CV SUKSES MANDIRI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Trip to North Bandung?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Trip to North Bandung?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Trip to North Bandung?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 268599P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBandungFood Tours - West JavaBus Tours - West JavaNature and Wildlife - West JavaMarkets - West JavaFood Tours - JakartaBus Tours - JakartaNature and Wildlife - JakartaMarkets - JakartaFood Tours - SurabayaBus Tours - SurabayaNature and Wildlife - SurabayaMarkets - SurabayaCategory