Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
36 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
75 Tours & Activities
62 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English Speaking Driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlun-Alun Kota Bandung, Jl. Asia Afrika, Balonggede, Kec. Regol, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40251, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Husein Sastranegara Airport, Bandung Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RajaTour Bandung
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bamboo Village Puntang Mountain From Bandung?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bamboo Village Puntang Mountain From Bandung?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bamboo Village Puntang Mountain From Bandung?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bamboo Village Puntang Mountain From Bandung?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 157033P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursVolunteer Tours Full-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBandungUnique Experiences - West JavaBus Tours - West JavaNature and Wildlife - West JavaEco Tours - West JavaVolunteer Tours - West JavaFull-day Tours - West JavaUnique Experiences - JakartaBus Tours - JakartaNature and Wildlife - JakartaEco Tours - JakartaVolunteer Tours - JakartaFull-day Tours - JakartaUnique Experiences - YogyakartaBus Tours - YogyakartaNature and Wildlife - YogyakartaEco Tours - YogyakartaVolunteer Tours - YogyakartaFull-day Tours - YogyakartaCategory