4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the passion and dedication local Brunei people bring to their historic traditions of hand-weaving golden thread cloth. This guided tour offers a rare opportunity to see this centuries-old art form, which has been passed from generation to generation for over five hundred years. Set the experience in context with a journey through the Brunei countryside before returning to Bandar Seri Begawan.
- Share in a centuries old tradition: learn about golden thread cloth's special place in Bruneian culture
- Glimpse into the majesty of royal and state occasions where golden thread cloth plays a significant role
- Enjoy a view into life in rural Brunei, away from the fast pace of Bandar Seri Begawan
- No need to plan: hotel pick up and drop off is included with this tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle on seat-in-coach basis
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAll hotels located in Bandar Seri Begawan city and Jerudong area
8:30am for hotel in Jerudong
9am for hotel in Bandar Seri Begawan
Return DetailsOriginal pickup location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for Seat-In-Coach rates to apply.
- All attractions will be closed on the first to third day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration. (Dates are subject to changes)
- Tours will depart in the morning only during fasting month. (Ramadan) (2018 fasting month starts from 15th May for a month)
- OPERATED BY MegaBorneo Tour Planner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 41580P1