Full Day City & Water Village Shore Excursion
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the highlights of Bandar Seri Begawan on land and water with a full-day tour that explores religion, culture, and Brunei’s royal family. Visiting the morning market and the water village ensures a day that goes beyond sightseeing for an authentic look at life in the riverside city, and you’ll get a taste of Brunei's distinctive flavors with an included lunch at a local restaurant.
- City tour covers main Brunei sites in one day
- Mosques and museums are a great introduction to Brunei heritage
- Included entrance fees and lunch mean no extra costs
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the cruise port
Transport by private vehicle on seat-in-coach basis
Port pickup and drop-off
Anything not mentioned above in inclusions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuara cruise terminal.
Return DetailsOriginal pick-up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No shorts and sleeveless tops when visiting mosques.
- Please refer to http://www.mofat.gov.bn/general-information#close for information regarding visas.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for Seat-In-Coach rates to apply.
- Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosques on Thursdays and Fridays or during any religious ceremonies and the tour will only cover garden area and compound of the two mosques during such events.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Bookings for above 15 people can be accepted upon request. (different rates apply, please contact us directly for more information)
- Ladies visitors are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque.
- Tours can be conducted in small groups (private basis) with additional costs.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Pick-up from airport or other locations can be arranged with applicable charges.
- All attractions will be closed on the first to third day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri Celebration.
- Tours will depart in the morning only during fasting month. (Ramadan) (2018 fasting month starts from 15th May for a month)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For Friday departure, lunch will be arranged either at 11.00 am or after 2.00 pm as all business premises are closed from 12.00 Noon until 2.00 pm during Friday Prayer time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MegaBorneo Tour Planner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 41580P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBandar Seri BegawanShore Excursions - Kota KinabaluPorts of Call Tours - Kota KinabaluShore Excursions - SandakanPorts of Call Tours - SandakanShore Excursions - KuchingPorts of Call Tours - KuchingCategory