4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See some of the many highlights of Brunei’s capital without the stress and inflexibility of a large group on this half day, small group tour of the city. With your guide by your side to make sure you don’t miss anything, explore Bandar Seri Begawan and visit landmarks like the Royal Regalia Museum, the Omar Ali Saiffudien Mosque and Istana Nurul Iman, the seat of government in Brunei and, according to the Guinness Book of Records, the largest palace in the world.
- Learn about Brunei’s history at the Brunei State and Malay Technology Museums
- Walk around the stilt village of Kampung Ayer, built on the Brunei River itself
- Don’t get hungry or dehydrated: complimentary water and snacks are provided
- Transport is provided from your hotel to each destination and back again
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No-show and any unused items either by choice or circumstances will be non-refundable once the tour commenced.
- Tour guides shall have the right to change, re-route and reduce destinations depending on weather, road and tidal conditions..
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brunei Half Day City Tour with Royal Regalia & Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P513
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBandar Seri BegawanBus Tours - Kota KinabaluCity Tours - Kota KinabaluHistorical Tours - Kota KinabaluBus Tours - SandakanCity Tours - SandakanHistorical Tours - SandakanBus Tours - KuchingCity Tours - KuchingHistorical Tours - KuchingCategory