6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get away from Brunei’s big cities and immerse yourself in the dense rainforest of Ulu Temburong National Park, Brunei’s first national park, on this guided day trip. Ascend to the top of the rainforest, over 160 feet above the forest floor, on Ulu Temburong’s Canopy Walk. Get a unique experience of life outside of Brunei’s tourist hotspots when you visit locals who live in Ulu Temborong and enjoy lunch prepared by them over the Temburong River.
- Visit a waterfall and enjoy a foot treatment from the doctor fish that live by it
- Ride a water tube down the Temburong River, if the water level allows
- Take a speedboat and a temuai (longboat) to this hard-to-access park
- Hotel pick-ups are provided so you can meet your speedboat on time
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Light Refreshment & Lunch
Departure & Return
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings should be done at least two (2) days in advance before the date of preferred tour.
- Tour guides shall have the right to change, re-route and reduce destinations depending on weather, road and tidal conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Trip of Brunei Ulu Temburong National Park including Canopy Walk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Trip of Brunei Ulu Temburong National Park including Canopy Walk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Trip of Brunei Ulu Temburong National Park including Canopy Walk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Trip of Brunei Ulu Temburong National Park including Canopy Walk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBandar Seri Begawan4WD Tours - Kota KinabaluSporting Events - Kota KinabaluBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluExtreme - Kota Kinabalu4WD Tours - SandakanSporting Events - SandakanBus Tours - SandakanNature and Wildlife - SandakanExtreme - Sandakan4WD Tours - KuchingSporting Events - KuchingBus Tours - KuchingNature and Wildlife - KuchingExtreme - KuchingCategory