1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Philadelphia’s historic sites and highlights on a full-day sightseeing trip by rail from Baltimore, Maryland. Enjoy the flexibility of a hop-on, hop-off bus tour to see just the sites that interest you most, from Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell to the city’s cutting-edge museums and art. Relax over a fun 2-course lunch at Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia, then keep touring the city with live narration and insider tips. See the best of Philadelphia and finish your day with a return trip to Baltimore.
- Full-day trip to Philadelphia by rail
- Choose a hop-on, hop-off bus tour for more flexibility
- Visit the city at your own pace
- Enjoy a fun, 2-course lunch at Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Exclusive to Viator
- Seasonal Offer
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointAmtrak train station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend upon the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 15081P56