Explore our promoted experiences
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour of Baltimore; Create your own itinerary
- Choose where and when to get off and explore independently
- Great way to get an overview of Baltimore's diverse neighborhoods
- Learn all about Baltimore history from your guide
Departure & Return
Our vans will be parked on Light Street behind the Visitors Center Starting times 10:30 am,12:30 pm, (Call to confirm Pickup location)
Historical Fells Point stop in front of the Frederick Douglass-Issac Myers Maritime Park and Museum. Times 10:30or 12:30 pm, (Call to confirm Pickup location)
Our Mt Vernon Stop is locate at the bus stop to the right of the George Washington Monument Pick up 10:30 0r 12:30pm (Call to confirm Pickup location)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Love Baltimore Personal Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized