- Private cultural tour of Bali
- Visit the Blahbatu village and see artisans creating musical instruments
- Tour an archaeological museum and see ancient burial relics from the royal family
- Travel through a plantation village and admire glistening Lake Batur, Bali’s largest lake
- Explore the Kintamani region and see Mt Batu, an active volcano
- Enjoy afternoon tea at Bukit Jati, while admiring panoramic ocean views
Departure & Return
Departure PointBali, Bali
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your private excursion at 8am with a pickup from select hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua or Sanur. Check with your guide for exact start time, as your pickup may occur prior to this time. Continue first to Blahbatu village, a hamlet celebrated for its history of artisan traditions. Watch the town's craftsmen as they shape typical Balinese instruments like the gamelan, a percussion-based device used in many religious ceremonies and events. Travel next to the island's archaeological museum, where you'll have the chance to peruse artifacts spanning the Bronze and Stone Age periods, along with funeral totems that belong to Bali's royal family and history exhibits on the island's Dutch settlers and Indian merchants.
Proceed next to the Sri Batu, an agricultural village where farmers cultivate fruit, spices like cloves and Eastern coffee. Then move on to the stunning mountain area of Kintamani, home to Mount Batur, an active volcano. Keep your eyes peeled for the streams of lava that frequently run down from the mountain's peak. Just below Mount Batur is the stunning Lake Batur, the largest body of water on the island of Bali. Take a break here to enjoy the sublime views as you stop for lunch at a local eatery (at your own expense).
Following lunch, continue to Penglipuran, a typical Balinese village that offers a wealth of culture and history. Situated in a stunning location in the island's interior, the village remains largely untouched by the modern world. Take a stroll through the thick bamboo forest near the village, and stop to observe the village carvers as they craft bamboo goods ranging from wind chimes to everyday household goods.
Finish your private tour at Buki Jali, where you'll sample some afternoon tea while taking in fantastic views of the surrounding landscape and the ocean, visible in the distance. After tea, make the return trip to your hotel to end your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. +62 361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Bali Cultural Heritage Tour.