Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Balinese culture and temples tour of Bali
- Browse the local markets of Bedugul and visit Ulun Danu water temple
- Dine on Balinese cuisine at a private villa overlooking Lake Bratan
- Visit Taman Ayun and Tanah Lot, two of Bali’s most photographed temples
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup from Bali hotel (Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Denpasar, Sanur,Ubud).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Languages other than English will be subject to availability
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise the hotel telephone number
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY PT. Smailing Tour and Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Full-day Balinese Culture and Temples Tour of Bali.