Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample traditional fried tapioca and sweet potato cultivated in unique Balinese style
- Surround yourself around hundreds of native monkeys in the Monkey Forest
- Take yourself back to the 16th century with a visit to the village of Tanah Lot and its famous sunset temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within the designated area
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depart from the picturesque village then travel to the Royal Temple of Mengwi (Pura Taman Ayun) to relish the astounding architecture of the complex; see protective moats and an array of sacred shrines beside intricately carved wooden gates.
Next proceed to the sacred Monkey Forest to become acquainted with its mischievous residents; stand beneath the cluster of towering trees home to hundreds of monkeys. Finally, arrive at Tanah Lot, affectionately termed the Sunset Temple due the magnificence of the sunsets there. Admire the black lava towers of the 16th-century temple then return to the coach for the relaxing journey back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Bali Monkey Forest, Mengwi Temple, and Tanah Lot Afternoon Tour.